Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Welcome!

Woo first post! This blog is the result of boredom, my constant urge to write and bitch, plus some goading from a friend. I'm voicing a warning right now that while this blog will be about lolita and things related to lolita, this is not an area for those that are lifestyle lolitas. You're more than welcome to come and read, of course, but there will be plenty of ranting and swearing in the future. I will most likely be heavily opinionated, loud, and nowhere near the stereotypical sweet lolita attitude. There will also be posts where I just feel like sharing cute things, or post lolita clothes, whatever I feel like really.

Part Time Lolita rants will not be about sunshine and rainbows and unicorns (though I do love my unicorns), but rather living as a lolita in the real world. I can't guarantee anything revolutionary here, but that's not going to stop me. So stick around, it'll be fun, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails